Thursday 8 January 2015

A letter to God on my Birthday

Dear God
My knees are bowed before your throne of glory; I come to you in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ. Who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.There is no other unto Him and there will be no other like Him. I just want to say thank you, for giving me a second chance in life and for allowing me to see another birthday. This morning, I got up and the first words out of my mouth was "thank you, Jesus for another birthday." If it was not for your grace and mercy I would have not made it. 

If you had rolled back the curtain in the spirit world and show me what I have escaped; if it was not for you I would not be standing this moment. I love you with an every lasting love. I know I can be difficult and hardheaded at times but thank you for still loving me and my kids. We owe it all to you and all to you We give you. I do not ask for any thing fancy on this day, the only thing I ask is to be more equipped for the days that are a head and a double portion of blessings to use for your glory. If and when I die and come before your throne. I would be honored to hear well done good and faithful servant. 

This is a simple letter to you but because your the great and mighty  God. You already know the deep river which flows from my heart before you. Again, thank you for another Birthday and I look forward in giving you my all another year.

Love always your child whom you died for
Sister T

No comments:

Post a Comment