Tuesday 6 January 2015

Ladies know your worth

Women we need to stop comparing and beating down on ourselves and other women. We need to realize who the real enemy is (The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10) and not being negative and disapproval of your sisters in Christ (This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you John 15:12). Imagine if we stand together and encourage each other on a daily basis, there would be nothing we could not conquer. Imagine we started to think twice regarding the relationships we involved ourselves in.

"How could one man chase one thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, unless their rock had sold them, and the Lord had given them up?" Deuteronomy 32:30

Having sexual relationships with the opposite sex before marriage is a common mistake, sad but true. We say things such as 1.If I stick around long enough I might get the ring. 2. If I dress a particular way he might see that I am trying to please him. 3.This is the best I will ever get. 4. If I have a child for him, he will love me more, or the classic one he loves me so I'll just wait around until he's ready. The list goes on and on, after a few years, these fake lies completely fade in the back ground and we forget WHY we are still at the same position we started. This is where self esteem issue comes in or depression creeps in without even realizing it and before you know 1 years turns into 10 years and you're in a rut plus an unhealthy soul tie.

There's a cure for this dilemma, He's called Jesus Christ the son of the living God. Women, do you have any idea how much you are worth? And loved by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.


The Bible is filled with precious promises of God, here's a few:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believe in him should not perish but have ever lasting life." John 3:16

6. Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? 7. But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. St. Luke 12: 6-7

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. Titus 3:5

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

There are so many more promises in the bible that God has given to us, his children. In return he asks for us to lay it all at his feet and trust him completely.  

21."And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh instead thereof; Vs 22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman and brought he unto the man." Genesis 2:21-22.

God created everything and rested on the seventh day. The garden was created and taken care of. Man was already looking after the garden and animals. Our heavenly father had already created perfection for us, even before we (woman) were created. He made us last because we are special and designed to be a help mate for a husband he ordained.  That was his purpose for us on earth but modern day society, has tarnish all of this. We were to stand by our husband and encourage them in every aspect of life (vice-a-versa). 


Proverbs 31 was written by King Lemuel mother regarding the type of wife he should choose. This proverb seems so out of our league as woman today, but it's not. If King Lemuel mother wrote this proverbs, it's showing that if they had women in those days, why can't the same be in this modern time's? The bottom line is you have to know yourself worth; you have to know your special in the eyes of God. You have to walk in your authority; you have to walk in your glory.

How do I do this? I have been beaten down for so long? I don't love myself? How can I regain, what I have lost?  Everyone thinks I am a joke.

I'm not saying it will be easy to get out of this mind frame, but it starts with coming to the one that can set you free. It starts with taken baby step, each day in the right direction. It starts with knowing that our heavily father loves YOU above all else. You have to believe that your worth more and that God is searching for you his words said " The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee." Jeremiah 31:3



As ladies, as humans we need to stop being so hard on each other. Nitpicking does nothing for the soul. The only thing it does it harbor contention and hatred in our heart......Do you know harboring sin in the heart will make you ugly? Heavy burden? Yes it does. I know all of this because I was once this person and not until I started to examine my heart and action then I realized, I did not want this for myself anymore. I got right with myself and with God and I am still examining myself each day because I don't want to go back and my salvation is a vital part of my life.

Oh how He loves you/us, He cares for us and it grieves Him, when we grieves but He needs you to come to him. It doesn't matter, the situation you're in at this moment. He's not looking for perfection, He's looking for you just the way you are. Come to Him and he will do the rest. "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." St. Matthew 11:28

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. (Verse 2) My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? Psalm 42:1-2

Ladies, allow your heart to yearn after the living God. Allow your soul, flesh and your body to be subjected to God and His words. Remember it won't be an overnight process; stay on the course and watch how God shape your life. 

1 John 3:1 states that, we are called children of God. This is to show how precious we are in our Heavenly Fathers eyes. Salvation is for everyone, His love is for everyone and your worth is more precious to Him than diamonds.

Know your worth.




Keep Standing

















No comments:

Post a Comment