Wednesday 20 June 2018

Why are your God given talents in a bottle

 
One of the main reason our talents are locked up and not shown to the world is because of  F.E.A.R yes I said it. Fear will and can keep you bound. We need to remember our gifts are not for our self. "Our gifts is for the building of the Kingdom of God and for us to keep hold on this gift then It's a sin.

The persons that I can reach with my gifts, you can not reach. The individuals that you can reach, I can not reach. So we all have something to offer to others.


Scriptures for your encouragement.


1. Tell everyone who is discouraged, be strong and don't be                                                               afraid! God is coming to your rescue. Isaiah 35:4
 
2. “Do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear.  Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.  Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!  Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?  Since you cannot do this very little thing,   why do you worry about the rest?”    Luke 12:22-26          
 
3. “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
 
4.“He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.  He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” Mark 4:39-40
 
 5.“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”…He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.  You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.  A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you…For he will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways…“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him…” from Psalm 91: 1-16  
 
 
6. “'For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.  Do not be afraid, for I myself will help you,' declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.” Isaiah 41:13-14
 
7. . “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
 
8. “The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?  The Lord is with me; he is my helper.”  Psalm 118:6-7
 
 
 
I encourage you all to keep standing, keep moving toward the goal, keep moving toward the prize.  
 
 
 
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment