Monday 16 January 2017

We Rise by Lifting Others

   
     In a society which portray me, myself and I, it can get overwhelming to direct our attention to someone who's in need of  spiritual or non-spiritual help.

     Let's face it, selfishness is on the rise due to what we see is being portrayed. If you scrach my back then I'll do the same for you. Is this the mandate we should live by?

     And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such Scarifices God is please. Hebrews 13:16

     On word in the passage above makes people uncomfortable and that's Scarifice. Why? this is  a question we should ask ourself and keep asking untill we get an answer.

     We are so comfortable in our own little world. At times consumption takes us in these comfort zone that we don't even notice.

     God is pleased when we give of ourself. God is pleased when we seek to please Him. If you start to look after God business don't you think He will look after you?

     Let us rise to the occasion of helping to lift a sister/brother wheather in the sanctuary or out. Church is in us and we don't have to wait on a Sunday morning to give a helping hand or a listening ears. You and I were created to shine and as God is my witness I'm going to shine. Let us all shine for his glory by doing our part in this puzzle we call life.

Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment