Wednesday 16 March 2016

Queen Grinch has been transformed.

Yes, you read it correctly. I remember going in to work with a burden, you could see the burden because I carried it very well on my face.  Stay away from Tamika, she's in one of her moods today......AGAIN. Unhappy, miserable and anyone who got in my way would know it. I was not pleasant to be around and to be honest I was not pleasant to be around myself either.

Everyone of us has a season we have to go through and Ecclesiastes 3, talks about it. God started to show me my attitude......I did not like it and I wanted to prove that the problem was the job and others around me. I wanted to make a statement, I am right and everyone else has a terrible problem. This is one of the many things I love about the Holy Spirit, He's a humble teacher and patience beyond our understanding. Even when you're not qualified He will make you qualify.

The Holy Spirit taught me, Tamika you are allowing this job to make you unhappy, you are allow your circumstances to get the better of you. You are in a growth season, pass this test meaning adjust my attitude, put a smile on my face, have a pleasant countenance around others and see what happens. It took months of praying and seeking help from the Holy Spirit. I would try to smile even when I'm not in the mood. I started being thankful for the job that I had.

Philippians 4:12 said I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. 

It became clear to me of how selfish and ungrateful I was. Here I am having a job, having life, in my right mind and able to smile and i was still the queen of Grinch. When I am wrong, I will admit it. I ask God to forgive me and to help me be the best i can be with the life He has given to me.

We were put on this earth for a purpose. We were giving this life for a reason, not just to look pretty and to store up treasures, yet the bible said we should not store up treasures here on earth. Let us live the life God gave us, live it and help others to see the Lord in us by our attitude.

One of my Favorite scripture is Jeremiah 1:5 said 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. This is the life God has for me but its up to me to understand the importance of this verse and declare it each day until it become alive in my spirit.

Queen Grinch is no more......My name is Tamika and I'm a child of God and my purpose on this earth is not my job but to live out my purpose for Christ Jesus with a smile.


Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment